1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Captain, 1st Virginia Continental line 1781

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by BigDaddy, May 31, 2017.

1. BigDaddy A Fixture

United-States
    I am proud to present this bust- 1st Virginia Continental Line, 1781. this is a new kit offered by the Artists Preservation Group (APG). the bust was sculpted by Mike Stelzel and box art painted by me. Mike is open to critiques on the sculpting, so please let him know of any improvements or suggestions. Don't critique the painting, you'll hurt my feelings :)

The kit will be available on June 1, 2017. Right now the APG store website is being constructed, so contact Mike if you would like one. He can be reached at infomikeapg@aol.com $45 plus postage. The monies go towards a great cause. If you are not familiar with the APG, please check the website out https://artistpreservationgroup.com/

[IMG]

[IMG][IMG]
  2. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Wow, wow , wow!!!!!!.
    I am oit of words.
    Great job!!!
    anstontyke likes this.
  3. mark126804 Active Member

United-States
    Fantastic sculpt and Fantastic brush work.
    anstontyke likes this.
  4. IronMike A Fixture

Well done Matt. The APG and I thank you.
    anstontyke likes this.
  5. Andrew Perren PlanetFigure Supporter

Fine work well done.
    anstontyke likes this.
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Excellent work.

Marc
  7. bucsfan21 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks for making us aware of the bust Matt. Great job on painting it! (y) Look forward to getting one as Rev War is right up my alley.

Terry Martin-Member of the Atlanta Miniature Figure Society
  8. phil_h A Fixture

United-States
    What a great bust, and you've certainly done it justice with your paint job. Well done (y)

Regards,
    Phil
  9. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    Great looking bust and very well done paint job. Nice job Matt. Good subject for the APG. Just out of curiosity, what scale is it?
  10. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    Amazing paint BD.
    Keith
  11. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    What scale is he...? 1/6?

Cheers
  12. IronMike A Fixture

2.5 inches from the bottom of the coat to the eyes. Not sure what scale that is.