1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Capitaine (de Compagnie) Artillerie a Pied de la Garde Impériale by Riccardo Cerilli

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Tecumsea, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Dear friends, I’m back with the first 75mm figure of my limited edition series production.
    The kit contains 14 separate parts and accessories, and the postcard-sized print of the watercolor studio that I used as a reference for the sculpt
    The Figure can be ordered from today until 21 June 2023 by Paypal payment or bank transfer at the price of €45 + shipping costs: €8 Italy, €10 EU, €12 UK and America. For more information you can send a message to my social pages, or to my email/paypal address riccardocerilli@gmail.com
    Shipments will start from June 26th and will be confirmed privately.
    Finally, I thank Stefano de Gioannis for the research behind the watercolor painting and this kit sculpture." 349308195_916543659459443_8329118236499130305_n.jpg
  2. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I have uploaded this on behalf of Riccardo having been buying his figures and mini busts for the past 18 months or so. Each figure is well researched and based on a painting that Riccardo produces before sculpting the figure. For those of you who are unaware of hin he is a very talented Artist and Sculptor and has produced figures for Collectors and Manufacturers over the years to name Pegaso and Troop 54 as two examples.

The casting on his figures is top class and I can highly recommend his Limited Editions.

Keith.
    The Riveteer, Nap, Redcap and 2 others like this.
  3. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    That's a very elegant looking figure. Very nice indeed.
    Gary
  4. Ricky Active Member

Italy
    Thanks for your help Keith, I'm attaching some photos of the sculpture

Capitaine artillerie 02.jpg Capitaine artillerie 15.jpg Capitaine artillerie 09.jpg
  5. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Ordered and I love it, I will have to keep a lookout for the postman before my wife gets to the door but to be fair she is brilliant.
    Blind Pew and Tecumsea like this.
  6. Ricky Active Member

Italy
    It sounds like I have to make an anonymous packaging Bob
    Nap, Viking Bob and Tecumsea like this.
  7. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom

: )

I have a good wife, she doesn't complain.
    Nap and Ricky like this.
  8. gommolo Active Member

United-States
    Another masterpiece
  9. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Keith

Many thanks for sharing this , a lovely looking figure beautiful sharp sculpting and details

As Gary put it ....very elegant

As for Bob ........wise words .......lol .....he will make a great job of this

Hope we see more releases

Nap
  10. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    We've all done it, Bob.
    Viking Bob likes this.
  11. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    This is a wonderful figure. I've always been a fan of this uniform.
    Viking Bob likes this.