1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Cameo Empire Series Figure

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Billhoran, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Billhoran New Member

United-States
    It seems to me that I saw that someone on the Planey was looking for this kit - the 80mm 21st Lancer Trumpeter by Cameo. I was cleaning out a cupboard yesterday and lo and behold I found one.

It's a really nice kit - the figure is depicted as a yound boy carrying a bugle, with his trumpet slung over his back. The packets inside are unopened.

If anyone is interested, contact me.

Bill

[IMG]
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks Bill,
    I painted this figure years ago and it was a superbly detailed figure for the person who is looking for this.
  3. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Interesting figure, but TWO bugles? Anybody know why he would be carrying two bugles of differing sizes? Obviously they would have different pitches/sound different, but ???
  4. Billhoran New Member

United-States
    Dan, not two bugles, but a bugle and a TRUMPET. Both made distinctively different sounds. Still, it does seem a bit like overkill!

Bill
  5. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    The trumpet was used for mounted calls and the bugle was used for dismounted calls.~Gary
  6. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    :eek: Add that to the list of things I've learned on this web site! Thanks, Gary! :lol:
  7. bodymovin New Member

i dont know the actual classification of a trumpet, but dont they have valves?? These 2 look like bugles to me
    Ian