1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Callsign "Hue 1968 Vignette"

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Firestorm, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Firestorm Active Member

"Hue 1968 Vignette"
    Callsign Models CS35045
    Kit includes 3 figures accessories, weapons and resin base
    available from Firestorm Models

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Excellent vignette, nice relaxed pose.
  3. marios1 Active Member

Really ineresting dioramas...there is the possibility, now or in near future to buy the three figures only???

thanks a lot.

Mario.
  4. James O'Leary Member

United-States
    I was just on the Firestorm website yesterday looking to see if there were any new releases and was happy to see this on Planetfigure as well as Armorama. I like this vignette and it can be used as having taken place in any of the cities affected by the Tet Offensive or Mini-Tet in May 1968 since the figures are wearing Army flak jackets. The figures could also be used as guys resting out in the bush, waiting for helicopters, and there are many other possibilities.

I will be placing an order for this really soon.

Cheers,
    James
  5. Firestorm Active Member

James The Figures will be available individually next week
  6. marios1 Active Member

Hi James, i am happy to hear you...how are you? On which project are you working now after your fantastic LEAVE THE SNAKE.... DIORAMAS??? Which Bravo6 figures are you trasformed in this moment???

I like so much these figures too....and i hope that firestorm will sell the miniatures alone respect the building.in near future......but if i understood well your words these figures arent marines but infantry men isnt it ????

Bye bye and congratulations.

Mario from Italy.
  7. Firestorm Active Member

The individual figures will be available next week
  8. marios1 Active Member

Fantastic Firestorm...the figures individually available.......i ll order for sure!!!

Mario.
  9. Carlos Figure Art Active Member

Great little vignette! Is it all resin, or resin and plaster?

Are these USMC or Army+What's the difference? Good to see Nam subjects from other companies.

Carlos
  10. Firestorm Active Member

Its all resin they are wearing M69 vest, I have images of marines wearing this vest in Hue. though they preferred the version without the collar
    Carlos Startin likes this.
  11. Carlos Figure Art Active Member

Thanks for the info ; )
  12. James O'Leary Member

United-States
    I'm glad you are releasing the figures individually. I'll be ordering very soon. Can't wait to work on them.

Cheers,
    James
  13. captfue Active Member

United-States