1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Caeser is finally finished

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Roc, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Roc,

A really nice job on Caeser. I like the look of thw whole thing. Maybe I can see it at MFCA this next year. BTW which Landsnecht are you doing? Is it the drummer?

Joe
  2. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Joe, how are you my friend? It's great hearing from you and thanks for the nice words.

The landsnecht is the drummer and it is a beautiful sculpture.

Congratulation on your well deserved awards and I do hope to see you at the MFCA next year.

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  3. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Great Ceaser Roc........it may give me the much needed impetus to start painting my Consul of Rome :(

Keep it up and look forward to your Landsnecht ;)

Ray ;)
  4. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Roc,

Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to seeing your drummer. Please do not pay any attention to the sorry box art on that kit! :eek: It was one that I painted many moons ago!!! :lol: Can't wait to see your version.

All the best,

Joe
  5. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Joe, the box art looks really good, I hope my version is as good as yours.

Cheers
  6. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Ray, amico mio, thank you for the encouraging words, I do appreciate them.

I'm really looking forward to seeing your Roman Consul, I will deninitely be following your step by step very closely.

Keep up the good work and keep those paint brushes wet.

Ciao
  7. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    The photos are okay, Roc. I know how difficult it is to get this much detail in to the shot. I try to do only one overall shot of the figure and then break it up in to specific detail shots. I seem to do better with the detail shots myself.

I really like the piece. Your mounted pieces are always fun to see as you seem to capture the rider and mount personalities very well. I like your metals as well (but you know I have said that before :lol: )

Keith
  8. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hi Keith, thanks for the tip, I'll have to try that and thanks for all your encouragement.

It's always great hearing from you, don't be a stranger.

Cheers
    Roc.