1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Caen France 1944

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by bladerunner8u, Jun 7, 2008.

1. bladerunner8u New Member

United-States
  2. EFO New Member

Hi Glenn,
    Nice piece!

I did like the curtain idea.. maybe something less bulky on the inside as if they are more to the side of the window?

The black inside is just a bit stark to my eyes. Maybe dark brown or something other than black could be used?

Overall great job on it.

Hope to see the next building you do :)
    Take care,
    Ed
  3. Bad91Fellow Member

Germany
    I think it looks pretty good! I think the black inside is ok, because it's an old house and maybe with only a few small windows.
    yours
    Lennart
  4. bwildfong Well-Known Member

Canada
    Great job on the architecture Glenn ! I've always been a fan of your dio's, vignettes and groundwork from the articles you've had published in Finescale, and this is no exception. You've really captured the look of Normandy with it.

I like the choice of figure too - the khaki BD provides a nice contrast with the brighter colours of the building - it makes the figure look as though he really is an intrusion (as all war is) on the daily life of a place at peace. Must've been the way the Norman citizens felt after June 6...

Again, congrats on a skilful job.

Cheers,

Brian
  5. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Very good work,any closer pics?
    christos
  6. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    It's very nice! I have loked the photos on the track-link forum, great progress!

Thank you for the ideas!

Cheers,
    Balázs
  7. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Looks very nice, thanks for sharing.

Cheers
    Roc
  8. bladerunner8u New Member

United-States
  9. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    A civilian looking out the window would be a nice touch. ~Gary
  10. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Great scene, reminds me of Jaume's work.