1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique Caballero hospitalario

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by scipion94, Nov 14, 2010.

1. scipion94 Well-Known Member

Spain
    Bueno pues aqui teneis otra pieza, se trata de una referencia de la marca Pegaso Models a una escala de 90 mm , buenos encajes, sin complicaciones de montaje y muy agradecida de pintar, he optado por una decoración sencilla , pero ensuciando y desgastando todo lo posible diversas partes de la vestimenta.
    Espero os guste y para ver todas mis piezas que proximamente iré haciendo lo podeis hacer en la pagina web que recientemente he creado http://www.pedrorodriguez-miniaturas.es/#
    Un saludo .

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    Ineluki, Knill22, flart1943 and 2 others like this.
  2. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Very icely done Pedro! Love the weathring on the cape!

Jay H.

Another translation of Pedro's text from above:

Well here you have another piece, this is a branded reference Pegaso Models on a scale of 90 mm, fine lace, uncomplicated installation and very grateful to paint, I opted for a simple decoration, but dirty and wearing all possible different parts of the dress.
    I hope you enjoy and see all my pieces that soon I'll do what you can do on the web page I recently created http://www.pedrorodriguez-miniaturas.es/ #
    A greeting.
    pmfs and gordy like this.
  3. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Muy bonito.:)

Un saludo,
    Pedro.
  4. sam b Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    proppa cold proppa dark , all the feelings are there and a great paint job
    10\10
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Very great paintwork.

marc
  6. Gellso A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Very nice

I would work more on the gauntlets to make them look as good as the rest of the metals. the cloak is awesome as are the leathers.
    I love the meatls especially the knee protectors. Run a wash of dark oil paint over the gauntlets to give them more depth and this will bring it together more I think.
    Great work overall.