1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

C4-Open Malmö 2021

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by Mjølner, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Mjølner PlanetFigure Supporter

Denmark
    Hello Planeteers

A last, 2 years of abstinences from the lockdown was "washed" away last weekend by going to the model show in Malmö - Sweden.
    For those og you who have acces to Facebook, here is a link to my pictures of the Miniatures https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1773542819702446&type=3
    Fell free to visit the other albums showing pictures of most of the models attending the show - aircrafts, panzers, dioramas and miscellaneous.

All the best from Denmark - stay safe
    Brian
    DEL, Canoehead, OldTaff and 2 others like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Brian

Thanks for the link to the show pictures always good to see other shows

Great modelling not only in figures but in the other various albums

Nap
    Mjølner likes this.
  3. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Not a lot of response Brian but I am sure a lot of people will have looked through these. Thanks for the link and some very nice work on display, looks like a great show considering the economic circumstances.

Keep safe my friend......Keith
    Mjølner likes this.
  4. Mjølner PlanetFigure Supporter

Denmark
    No but that is OK, as long somebody can find some use of it. Thank you Keith am glad you liked it :)
    It was a great show this time in more than one sense. There was almost twice the number of models than usual. I think the reason is that there was no show last year and every second year the Swedish Championship is held at C4-Open in Malmö. They had approximately 730 entries if I remember correctly.

You to my friend.......Brian
  5. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Intersesing to see
    Please let us know about the next meeting ( with a copy of poster if you can )
    Best
    Mjølner likes this.
  6. Mjølner PlanetFigure Supporter

Denmark
    I will do my best to remember and post it here when they announce the next show.
    the show is held the last weekend of October and in times without Covid it is every year.

Meanwhile you can have the poster from this years event and their Facebook link https://www.facebook.com/C4Open/

C4-Open poster 2021.jpg
    Mirofsoft likes this.
  7. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Thanks for sharing
    Mjølner likes this.