1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Buying brushes Glasgow style

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ronaldo, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Ronaldo A Fixture

Today I took a quick trip into town to get series 7 WN Cost £12.50 plus train fare .£3.50 more expensive than the internet .

Before purchase I asked to see the point and was told you cant do that as it cant be put back in the tube ; but if it is not right you can bring it back and we will exchange.

Purchased the said brush and as it was now mine I took it out checked it in front of the jobs worth and proclaimed it was ok and showed him how to re-insert it in the tube with a little slebbers :D:eek:

Will get my brushes off the net in future .:)
    Blind Pew, DaddyO, Helm and 1 other person like this.
  2. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Not entirely sure what 'slebbers' is - but if you think sales staff are bad in Glasgow, spare a thought for some of us at the
    outer edge of the universe. In Penzance they wouldn't know what a W&N series 7 is ?
  3. Ronaldo A Fixture

Slebbers is the drool that comes out of boxer dogs mouth
    Viking Bob likes this.
  4. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Right ........understood (.not as bad as I first thought then ).
  5. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom

With that in mind, how do you get your brush back from the dog....lol
    John Bowery likes this.
  6. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Are you referring to the late Serbian President ........Slobberdown Mabrushyadick
  7. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    :ROFLMAO::LOL: And all done with Del's wry look of mild amusement....me ? .....I'm still giggling inanely:wacky:

I needed a good laugh before we set off on our trek via bloody Gatwick to parts foreign for a week.
    Guess what? The weather forecast for the end of the week in Sardinia? Stormy and wet, so just like home, really.

Alan
    peedee and Viking Bob like this.
  8. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    peedee likes this.
  9. Ronaldo A Fixture

Hope you have plenty of dosh with for Sardinia , its insanely expensive , been in the north and the south the latter being the worst , having said that if you go around the mid west coast you will never be able to buy any more models ; that's for sure :eek:
    peedee likes this.
  10. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    :ROFLMAO:
  11. Ronaldo A Fixture

Got to admit that old fekin priest has a great sense of wry humour
    peedee likes this.