1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Bust Of A Bavarian Curassier 1870. 1/10

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Fex, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Waterman Active Member

Hi there, yes I realised it was Franco Prussian war period, and not the usual Napoleonic Wars era. You are really producing a lovely figure, but I just want to know who for, and will I be able to buy one, and when? Superb!
  2. Fex Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
    I think that future producer himself will write when there will be commercial copies).
  3. Filipe Well-Known Member

Brazil
    By the half-figure style and the Imperial German theme, i have a hunch...:whistle:
  4. Waterman Active Member

Go on then Filipe, don't keep us in suspense, at least share your hunch with me.
  5. Fex Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
  6. Filipe Well-Known Member

Brazil
    Waterman, better not, it would sound like gossip. As i said, is only a hunch, because i was thinking on a miniatures company from the US that makes a lot of pretty good (like this sculpture from Andrey) imperial german half-figure busts...:whistle:
  7. Fex Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
    No, it will copy in England
  8. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Superb details on the helmet.
    Carl.(y)
  9. Filipe Well-Known Member

Brazil
    See, Waterman? Mu hunch was wrong, as Andrey proved.

:)
  10. Waterman Active Member

Oh well Filipe, never mind we will all just have to wait, but every time I look Fex puts more pictures on and I get more excited. I must say he is a very quick sculptor, and who ever commissioned this one from him knew how to tickle my taste buds.
  11. Fex Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
    It not quickly, I mold it the third day. And I have a secret)). Not important what is the time I do the work what main thing turns out result
  12. Waterman Active Member

No I was nt being derogatory about your quickness of work, quite the opposite , I was commending you. Like you say it is the end result that matters, and from the photos you have shown us, your work looks stunning. I wish I had your skills, and to be able to do that in the time that you do is phenomenal.
  13. Fex Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
  14. Filipe Well-Known Member

Brazil
    Great job, Andrey.

The white material is what?

(y)
  15. Waterman Active Member

Beautiful figure, the work is outstanding. Now we shall have to sit tight and see if it is ever released.
  16. Fex Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
    material - Thermo plasticity " Сонет" (Sonet). made in Russia
  17. Fex Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
    It isn't finished yet. The release will be approximately in a month. But at me in work some more busts for the Napoleonic period.
  18. Waterman Active Member

Thanks for the information. I am a new boy in all this, but I will look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.
  19. Gra30 PlanetFigure Supporter

Hi Fex,

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL
    (y)(y)(y):)
  20. stu A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Superb sculpting Andrey

Stuart