1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Bust From Roy Hunt(?)

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ulrich, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    As I mentioned in another thread I have start painting a bust which could be from Roy Hunt, if I remembered correct. If someone could help me identify the bust ....
    Many things to do but every comment is welcome

Ulrich
    IMGP0087.JPG IMGP0088.JPG IMGP0089.JPG IMGP0090.JPG IMGP0091.JPG
    Stephan likes this.
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    That is a Roy Hunt bust. I have one as well.
  3. elanlane13 A Fixture

England
    Ulrich,
    I did this with mine, several years ago.
    [IMG] [IMG]
    Ulrich and Guy like this.
  4. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great start Ulrich and I know that you've said that you'll leave him as is but imho he'd make a good pirate.

Cheers Ken
  5. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    @ Thanks Guy for the information
    @ Robert: A great version of the bust. I have to look twice before I noticed that it is the same(y)
    @ Ken. He will get a golden ear ring;) but nothing more.
  6. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Here are the last photos from the bust. I have seen on the photos some parts which had to paint again.
    IMGP0097.JPG IMGP0098.JPG IMGP0099.JPG IMGP0100.JPG IMGP0101.JPG IMGP0102.JPG

But that isn´t possible at the moment. I had have a heavy accident on Friday with my table saw. I cut off my forefinger and the sinew of my middle finger of my right hand. Don´t ask how it happens, I don´t knew it. At the moment the doctors think that the forefinger will grow on. The sinew of the middle finger is restored. I must wait nearly two month before I will know if and how I can control my fore finger. If everything will be bad I have many figures to sell

Ulrich
  7. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    That is bad new Ulrich. Hope you heal quickly and properly.
  8. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Ken. Thanks, I am a optimist :)
  9. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    For Sale- Circular saw, Altena Germany. :whistle:

Get well soon Ulrich, you've still got a lot of figures need painting.

Roger.
  10. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Why should I sell my saw?;) The finger is back on my hand and the doctors are very good here:whistle: If Monika my wife will read my comment then :blackeye::dead:
  11. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    :ROFLMAO: If a stranger phones about a saw for sale then you know who put it on Ebay Ulrich. :whistle:
  12. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Ulrich I know I've already said it but here's wishing you a speedy recovery mate.

Cheers Ken
  13. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Hi Ken. At the moment everything looks good. The finger lives and in normal cases the wire will remove first week of October and then the training to move the fingers again starts. And I think end of October I will know if I must search some new hobbies.
    Cheers
  14. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    That's very bad news Ulrich.
    Hope you're on the mend soon.
    Carl.(y)
  15. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Thanks, Carl. It looks good that I can paint figures again. It looks bad for archery but perhaps I must talk with the doctor again and with aikido I must wait. I have no pain and now I must wait
  16. Jazz A Fixture

England
    Hi Ulrich, Gave me shivers hearing your bad news. I really hope that all goes well and this will not stop your hobbies, especially painting. We need all the painters we can get. My fingers are crossed for you. (Please excuse the pun)