1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Bust (18th century French civilian)

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Elia, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Elia Active Member

Greece
    Thank you, Mark!

I finished the sculpture yesterday - including the hat. Photos coming very soon.

All the best,
    Elia :)
  2. Elia Active Member

Greece
    Hello all & Merry Christmas!

The bust was finished yesterday. Thank you for all your feedback & encouragement - the sculpture is better for it.

All the best,
    Elia :D

DSCF0389 - Αντιγραφή.JPG DSCF0390 - Αντιγραφή.JPG DSCF0391 - Αντιγραφή.JPG DSCF0392 - Αντιγραφή.JPG
    Rich Sculpts likes this.
  3. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Elia,

This being for first attempt at 'Bust', I can only commend you on your achievement, as this is really lovely work. I do look forward to seeing what else you have in mind!(y)

But for now sit back and enjoy what you have accomplished. It is a success! ;)

Enjoy your Christmas!

All the best,

Mark
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  4. Elia Active Member

Greece
    Thank you very much for your kind words, Mark! I had great fun sculpting him and I'm glad he turned out well!

All the best,
    Elia :)
  5. Nap Moderator

England
    Elia,

What a nice result and its your 1st ..it can only get better ...enjoyed seeing the progress and responses from both you and PF members resulting in a very individual piece.

Think about your next one!

Happy Christmas

Nap
  6. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Well done Elia, you can be proud of that(y)(y).
    /best wishes and Merry Christmas, Gary.
  7. Elia Active Member

Greece
    (blushes) Thank you very much, Nap & Gary! Merry Christmas to you too!

What a wonderful community PF is - the exchange of ideas and the inspiration & encouragement result in better work from everyone, I think. Long may it continue!

All the best,
    Elia :D