Hey Guys! Here is a 120mm fountain in progress for a new project. It will serve as the base for a single figure. The base was built up with balsa wood, then 'clothed' in plastic sheet. The lion head is one of those farm animal thingies. The numbers were bought at Hobby Lobby in the doll house section, and yes, I did feel little weird looking at doll house stuff...specially when there was an awefully cute girl working there. The bricks were cut out of styrene strips and then super glued to a plastic backing, the morter was a mix of putty (John Long gave me some to try, I dont know what it is) and some fine sand. The cobbles were made from putty, laying the putty down, then cutting them out with an X-Acto and finished off with a rough brush. The wall is putty textured with an old tooth brush. Please excuse the pics, I took them like 5 AM this morning so they are a little crooked!