1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review Broin Bearsonn (75mm) from Scale75

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Venko, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Venko A Fixture

Bulgaria
    Hi,

Up untill now, I only painted historical military figures, but I always liked fantasy and sci-fi subjects.
    So I decided to buy this figure, after watching some very nice paintings of it.
    It's a dwarf-Broin Bearsonn from the Spanish manufacturer of paints Scale75, but also produces resin figures in various scales.
    The box is nicely done with beautifull boxart and paint numbers on the back from their range. The packaging inside is good, with foam both under and above the parts for protection.
    There are 7 parts included-two for the torso, left and right arms with axe and sword respectively, one shield, a tarp or blanket and small resin base.
    Casting of the parts is very clean and sharp, with only minor cleaning needed here and there.
    However there are two very small bubles on my sample, one on the sword and the other on the right foot, but I think they will be easily filled.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Overall I like the figure very much and I can't wait to start painting it :)

I made also short video review:

Bought from here:
    https://www.waylandgames.co.uk/scale-world-fantasy/62104-broin-bearsonn

Regards!
    Venko
    No3l, Kandor8, KenBoyle and 2 others like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Venko

Thanks for sharing the review and for doing the video look as well

Looks a nice detailed figure

Look forward to your artwork

Nap
  3. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    cool, i also had a little bubble on the right foot on mine :)
    Venko likes this.
  4. Borek A Fixture

Czech-Republic
    It's a really beautiful piece. I have a great weakness for fantasy, and also for dwarves :).

Cheers borek
    Venko likes this.