1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Bretonnian knight

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Roc, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Roc Active Member

United-States
    This is a new release from Forge world, an affiliate of Warhammer miniatures.
    It appears to be beautifully sculpted and nicely cast.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Bretonnian knight.
    measures 3.5 inches/85mm resin bust.
    Model designed by Sean Green

Forgeworld
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    A lot of nice detail Roc.....I may have to look more into this line.
  3. rdclaeps New Member

Hey Roc,

That's a nice piece. An interesting scale of 85mm for a bust. Did you visit their site and check out the price yet? £30.00. see ya, Roger
  4. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    Isn't that the old chap from the cave at the end of Indian Jones and the Holy Grail? "You have chosen ......wisely"

Colin
  5. DangerAtom New Member

I was thinking the same thing. :lol:
  6. amherbert Member

Hi

I've just finished assembling and priming one of the Warhammer Bretonnian mounted squires. The detail on the mini is something!

I'm not crazy about the mail on the bust. Forgeworld products do look pretty cool.
    http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/

Andy
  7. daredevil New Member

Wow! This is a 'bute--but expensive! I went to the webiste, did tne currency conversion, and found that this little (3") number is about $58.32 American! My gawd, I could buy two Elite figures (or other makes) for that amount! Though I nice subject the sheer expense for so small a figure is prohibitive. This hobby is already like having a vacuum cleaner firmly affixed to my wallet! :lol:
    --daredevil
  8. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Is this supposed to be accurate or one of their range blown up in size.

Robin
  9. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Robin,

I think they are all just blown up from the 28mm Wargaming Range.
  10. amherbert Member

Hi

The bottom is kind of wierd. It would look a lot better ending at one point, rather than having the cut off head and shoulders hanging in space like that.

Of course perhaps he's just been cut in half and doesn't know it yet...

;)

Cheers
    Andy
  11. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Geoff,

I agree, looks like a Bust that has been sqwushed inbetween two sheilds with the 'rock' inbetween it. Looks clumsy to me.