1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Bren Gunner, 2/2 Independent Company, Timor 1942

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by tonydawe, Jul 31, 2009.

1. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Cheers Rudi, it's always a pleasure to paint one of Phil's figures. He puts so much character and narrative into each sculpt. Thanks so much for your comments mate.

You'll be pleased to know that Phil has big plans to do a lot more ANZAC figures through the OZMODS brand. I can't wait to see what comes off his workbench next
  2. Tarok Active Member

Australia
    I'm hoping we'll see some of his awesome figures in 1/35. There certainly does appear to be a gap there - let's just hope the market is prepared to be "thankful for what we are about to receive" :D

Rudi
  3. Diegoff A Fixture

Spain
    Great figure and an interesting subject for me!

Diego
  4. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Thank you Diego. I thought this thread had run out of juice but I'm please you enjoyed it and took the time to comment. Much appreciated.
  5. LAXMAN05 Member

United-States
    Nice!

Hey there tony what an excellent job on this figure. This one ensures the perfect pose/or shall I say the most natural pose if have seen in a while. You really have that "Grungy" look pertaining to this figure. Very realistic!
  6. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Thanks for your comments Derek. I really like to get my figures dirty and make their uniforms look "lived in".