1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"BRAVO-6" USMC Doc & WIA

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Demchenko, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Demchenko A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Dear friends. Set 35035 USMC(7) Corpsman & WIA is available.

Attached Files:

Manfred, SRP, Trep and 9 others like this.
  2. Kirtles Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Vladi - looking forward to getting this & the other new releases!

More Great Work my friend!

Steve
    www.skminiatures.co.uk
  3. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Vladi,
    Your Bravo-6 Vietnam releases are superb, I have purchased a couple in the past. I would really like to see some of these scaled up to 120mm (the poor eyes ain't getting any better), any chance?
    I'm sure I am not alone on this one.
    cheers
    Richie
    housecarl and JasonB like this.
  4. Maki Active Member

Croatia
    Very nice Vladi. Again, I'm impressed with your boxart painting.

Mario
  5. marios1 Active Member

Fantastic marines, fine figures as usually!!!
    Vladi, by the moment that i ordered these figure with the Duke and navy seals 3, in Germany, could you say me ,about when they will be available about ,in warehouse of Sockelshop?
    Remember to show us ,pictures of your new Big Harold pleeeeese!
    Junior and Big Harold will be the last figures of Platoon saga, or you ll realize other ones ,like Sal and Manny or other?

Thanks for all, and for realize these superb figures of Nam theme!!!!

Friendly
    Mario from Italy.
  6. Mac1966 Well-Known Member

Italy
    I love your figures!
    I'll buy this couple as soon as possible to complete the Tet series.
    This is the last one?

Hi

Marco
  7. rheath Active Member

South-Africa
    Excellent Dem, really love these Tet pieces - a must get.
  8. m@rp Active Member

Belgium
    Hi Vladi,

As always you did a excellent job. I am waiting about Junior and Big Harold.
    But, I would like to know what paint do you use ( I bet it's acrylics ?)
    And which base colour is used to paint the fatigues and the colour base used for the flak jacket.

Thank you

Pascal
  9. Demchenko A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Many thanks,my friends!
    Junior & Big Harold will be next kit. I`m planning to continue Platoon series with 4 sitting figures. I think bout Lerner,Crowford,Sanderson and Sal.
    USMC series will added with some figures,now I have in process some figures of "wounded" theme.
    Pascal, for painting I use tempera-PVA paints. I do n`t know correct English title of this paint, it`s water-solutable paint,based on white glue suspension. Painting method are similar acrylic.
    It`s artist paint in tubes,no special "modellers" colors. For uniform base I used white+black+raw sienna+chrome oxide. For flak vest-some another proprtion of white+black +raw sienna.

Vladi
  10. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Two more great additions Vladi.
    Carl.
    <style>.
    Carl.qtl { position: absolute; border: 1px solid #cccccc; -moz-border-radius: 5px; opacity: 0.2; line-height: 100%; z-index: 999; direction: ltr; } qtl:hover,qtl.open { opacity: 1; } qtl,qtlbar { height: 22px; } qtlbar { display: block; width: 100%; background-color: #cccccc; cursor: move; } qtlbar img { border: 0; padding: 3px; height: 16px; width: 16px; cursor: pointer; } qtlbar img:hover { background-color: #aaaaff; } qtl>iframe { border: 0; height: 0; width: 0; } qtl.open { height: auto; } qtl.open>iframe { height: 200px; width: 300px; } </style><qtl style="display: none; left: 241px; top: 19px;" class=""> <qtlbar name="bar">[IMG][IMG][IMG]</qtlbar> <iframe name="content"></iframe> </qtl>
  11. Michael Tse Active Member

HongKong
    Definitely not alone. And it would be heavenly if the same goes for the earlier WW2 goodies too!
  12. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Awesome releases Vladi. I too, would love to see these in a larger scale.
  13. Tommy's War Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I always look forward to seeing the new releases from Bravo 6. These don't disappoint!
  14. Trep Active Member

United-States
    Well done, another very nice figure set
  15. marios1 Active Member

Fantastic Vladi...after Junior and Big Harold....we'll have Lerner,Crawford, sal and Sanderson.....wooooooowwww....i ll wait them with many enthusiasm.....!fine the other new marines wounded....i havent words to exprime my delight...!!!!
    When same Big Harold pictures?

when we ll find in european shop your new figures about? In particular Sockelshop in germany....!!!
    Many thanks

Mario from Italy.
  16. Demchenko A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Grazie Mario!
    Big Harold is in process,I hope that can show it soon!)))
    Parcels for shops (include Sockelshop) were sent at past week.

Vladi
  17. StefanBerlin Active Member

Germany
    Hi Vladi,

very nice paintjob. The helm graffiti and cigarett boxes are a very nice addition. I love such small but effective Details at a Figure. Are these hand painted or Decals?Very realistic. Can´t wait to get this extra Medical bag ;-). Many thanks for that again. Will the other Platoon guys have flack jackets or normal BDU´s on. Without flack jackets would be great. So we can use them for different scenes.

@ Mario, the Sockelshop has listed them for 28. Feb. Have ordered them very early to get them for sure. Of course their early Bird order factor was also Interested ;-). Hope you have still ordered them to get them for sure too and the sales discount (early bird).

Greetings

Stefan
  18. Demchenko A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Danke,Stefan! It`s hand painted cigarette box.
    I`m planning to make sitting platoon figures in different uniforms-of course,mainly in standard tropical jackets,but I`ll be add one figure in flak vest and T-shirt and another in tropical jacket without sleeves.
    Vladi
  19. StefanBerlin Active Member

Germany
    Your welcome,

and awsome that it is hand painted. It´s a pain in this scale. You need a study hand. Good idea with different Uniform styles. The first impression of Junior looks very promising. Great capture of his hat and face. This will be a very Interesting new Platoon Projekt. Great news at all.

Have a nice day

Stefan
  20. marios1 Active Member

Thanks Vladi, in fact i ordered your new three figures kit from Sockelshop......!!! Vladi, Big Harold is with naked head ,or with helmet or bandana?

Hi Stefan how are you?
    I agree with you...i prefer bdu green uniform too ,so that you could use them everywhere instead of flak jackets.... ! I ordered a pair of Wayne, so that i ll trasform one in infantry man with another african american head (from New world miniatures),to add to the other rest platoon group! I assume that te other nam wounded marine figures will be a good add to the Hue series!!!
    Stefan i ordered the new BRAVO6 figures a week ago, becouse for me in Italy its preferible order more figures, to divide shipping cost with one friend or for more figures,becouse usually i pay from 15 to 18 euro of shipping for a figures parcel to Italy!!!!

Bye bye Mario from Italy.