1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

BRAVO-6 new kits available

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Demchenko, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Demchenko A Fixture

Russian-Federation
  2. Sgt. Red Active Member

Fantastic. Looking forward to more figs. from you! Platoon maybe?:)
    Demchenko likes this.
  3. Sgt. Red Active Member

Kitty hawk models is releasing a Huey sometime in the future. We need more sitting us army soldiers....
    Demchenko likes this.
  4. Dennis Active Member

England
    Love all of these guys, the M60 kit especially. Thank you for these.
    Dennis
  5. James O'Leary Member

United-States
    Vladi does such an excellent job with researching his subjects in order to get the minute details correct. All of these sets will find places in my dioramas and vignettes, even if some are converted from their originally intended purpose (Shotgunners - I personally just don't like the subject matter although such things did occur). I especially like the door gunners, the M60, and the AN/PRC-25 kits (I was an RTO for a while and it has a special place in my heart). I really like the fact that you can mount the radio either on the canvas radio pack or strapped to a lightweight rucksack frame. Heck, I can use the rucksack frame on its own for other things, too.

Cheers,
    James