1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Braving The Storm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Here is the finished vignette that I posted earlier in another thread. It is by far the most ambitious project I have undertaken. It feels good to actually have completed something which was started quite a while back!

Anyways, all original figures, Hornet heads, Michael Roberts muskets and painted with Vallejo's.

I tried some new things with the camera, need to figure out how to take decent pictures with this camera, it's way to advanced for me! Im using a Nikon D60, so if anyone else have one and know how to use it give me a shout!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Attached Files:

• bts.jpg
      bts.jpg
      File size:
      176 KB
      Views:
  2. "Tarakaman" New Member

United-States
    Excellent job Anders!!!!
  3. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    Fantastic work Anders on the sculpting,animation and painting.

Cheers David
  4. facp Member

Portugal
    Well done Anders

Cheers
  5. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks guys!

It was a lot of fun to do, I hope to do more vignettes in the future as they are a lot of fun though very time consuming.
  6. John Belcher A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hello Anders,Excellent vignette.Great sculpting and painting.Lots of action captured.:):):)

Regards ,John
  7. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Nicely done Anders!

Jay H.
    Okc
  8. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    Sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet!
  9. ArturM Well-Known Member

Poland
    Awesome!
    Amazing work, my friend. Very realistic and dynamic scene. I like it a lot!!! Compliments.

regards
    Artur
  10. JGREEN A Fixture

United-States
    Congratulations Anders! It must feel great to finish a project of this magnitude! The sculpting and painting are both very nice. The dark blues particularly look well done. One thing though: I think some blood (applied with restraint) on the wounded men, along with an indication of a musket ball hole in the clothing, would add to the scene. Hope to see this in Tulsa!

Jason
  11. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Great stuff!!! :)

Roger.
  12. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Great vignette indeed with lots of action. I will agree with JGreen though regarding the blood on the wounded men. I can't see where the bullet hit them :)

Xenofon
  13. Kandor8 Active Member

United-States
    Great job Anders! I like your composition as much as your painting!

Ric
  14. Nap Forum Moderator

England
    Anders ,
    Wonderful work , It would add dramatically to the scene if there was a wound showing , love the composition and the way you have used the figures on the shape of the base .
    Great to see this completed look forward to future projects ...perhaps a WW1 scene ?

Nap
  15. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Anders, wow super vignette, lots of action, great painting and excellent composition. I also echo the previous comments about bringing out the bucket of red paint.:)

Thanks for showing

Cheers Ken
  16. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Absolutely great work. There is alot of action into the vignette, and the painting is great. You see the fear in the eyes of the soldiers.
    Great.

marc
  17. el cid New Member

Canada
  18. Cvikings67 Member

United-States
    Very nice job ,Anders
    Chris
  19. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent work Anders. I hope to see this in Tulsa.
  20. Aterz Active Member

Italy
    Great composition and amazing work
    I like it!

regards from Italy
    Andrea