1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Boyington bust finished!

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Jacek Spychalski, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Jacek !!! My good man !!! :) That is a WONDERFUL bust you did of Gabby !!! SUPERB !!! And yes , I look forward to see Douglas Bader too !!!

This is simply GREAT STUFF, I love it !! (y)

One question, are commercial castings of your busts available ? ... I can't wait to have one for myself !!! ;)
  2. quang Active Member

Belgium
    Alex,

Baa Baa Blacksheep brings back fond memories to me too. :)

One annoying thing though: although the planes in the series were real Corsairs, they kept mixing up WWII and Korean War versions.

I know, once an anorak, always an anorak! :lol:

What's an anorak?

Q.
  3. Jacek Spychalski Member

Poland
  4. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Had another look at your website, that Stanislaw Skalski bust is just incredible ! A very good likeness ! (y) (y)

I like your work, Jacek, and personally I hope you will also sculpt 120mm figures of pilots to illustrate every major airforce of WWII (RAF, USAAF, Luftwaffe, ... also a Polish pilot in the RAF of course !)

Cheers,

Johan
  5. pgarri27 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Excellent busts! They are very good portraits of the pilots they represent.
    Pete
  6. Jacek Spychalski Member

Poland
    Now painting proces! Result soon !

Regards

Jacek