1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Boston - baseball game

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by nberrington, Jun 17, 2005.

1. nberrington Member

Canada
    Gents I see the Jays are playing the Redsox over the WE2005 weekend. Walking distance to the stadium. The tickets are sold out, but I guess there will be plenty of black market ones available. I may have a spare ticket for July 1.
  2. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Controversial I know but I just can''t see what the attraction is in baseball - it's just rounders with big money and fancy uniforms!
  3. mikec55 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Not at all controversial. I'm a Cubs fan. I know exactly what you mean ;) .
  4. nberrington Member

Canada
    Trouble is gents, no cricket in North America to speak of. (Some in our local park). Now there's a game! Pass the cucumber sandwiches Jeeves!
  5. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Neil - in Ireland we don't like cricket either!!!!
  6. JBoisson New Member

Yo Steve
    I understand in Ireland (the Republic at least) there's a sport called "Hurling."
    In my part of the world, "hurling" is slang for vomiting. We know you guys like your pints and all but Jeez...is it a competion for distance? Technical execution and content? Sounds fun :lol:

slainte

John

btw, Neil, God willing, I'll be in SEC 1A that Friday night...probably honing my "hurling" technique :lol:
  7. Evan August New Member

WE and the Red Sox? Sounds like a great time man. I was thinking the same thing when I saw it was in Boston, but unfortunately, I can't attend WE. Enjoy the game!