1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Boromir, 75mm Knight Models

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by tonydawe, Jul 15, 2012.

1. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Hi guys,

A bit more work done tonight, mainly just fixing small bits and pieces and adding a few final touches to smooth out transitions and blending spots.

Please let me know if I've missed anything or can do anything better.
    IMG_5543.JPG IMG_5544.JPG IMG_5545.JPG IMG_5546.JPG IMG_5548.JPG IMG_5547.JPG IMG_5549.JPG
    Snowy, ChaosCossack, NickM and 3 others like this.
  2. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    Really looking good now
  3. khorgor Member

Australia
    damnit. I'm going to lose to another LOR figure this year aren't I Tony?
    :-D hahaha I'm joking of course. you would deserve it. such a wonderful job. Cudos.

Have you considered getting a Games Workshop LOR figure and entering Golden Daemon? I think its time you got one of those trophies for your cabinet ;-)
  4. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Looking great Tony, all the details are coming together nicely, with a bit of weathering as well. I think his sword maybe a tad bent, but an easy fix. That cloak looks great, nice and subtle.
    Ben
  5. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Superb finish Tony.
    The pattern turned out really well,
    Carl.(y)
  6. NickM Well-Known Member

Australia
    I know it's a tall call, but I think this is your best figure yet, Tony. It's come together beautifully!
    Cheers