1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Boots!

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Mar 1, 2004.

1. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys!

Thanks for all the comments!

Pete...Im doing Algebra...factoring. Have 200 problmes to do until tomorrow and it is making me really pissed off! I might have to take you up on that offer!

Rob,

I agree with that statement, thats what I ment by working on the ankles. I figure once I add the front seam I can add some more slope to it and hopefully that will correct it.
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Anders, the style is looking good. (y)

I agree with Robin, a little overhang is an often missing touch that adds a "been filled and well worn" look to boots, I had an old pair of cowboy boots that did that...

I would, if I might suggest, add a little more bulk to the upper rear arch of the foot right where it connects to the ankle.