1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Bonapartes at Bugle Call

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Banjer, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Banjer A Fixture

England
    I have noticed a bit of sniping at Bonapartes since I have joined PF so I thought I would share my experience.
    I went to Bugle Call with the intention of purchasing the mounted samurai bust, a present from Mrs Banjer. Dave had left the box containing them behind when loading for the show. He said he would call me and confirm he had one and I could have it at show price.
    True to his word he called and confirmed and despatched it quickly. It arrived today and its a beauty, an enormous chunk of resin and a perfect casting. Can't wait for Christmas when I can get my hands on it.

Credit where it's due, faultless service from Dave Freeman.

Bill
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Bill

All credit to Dave's very good customer service and true to his word , bet you can't wait for Christmas

Bonapartes had a really good show and seemed busy most of the day

You should have looked me out , been nice to meet you ......maybe next years BC on 27/11

Thanks for sharing the thoughts

Nap
  3. Banjer A Fixture

England

You are hard to pin down. When I did see you, you were busy with someone else, then you were judging.
    I had interesting chats with Paul, Jim and Bob at different times during the morning .
    We did talk briefly when you told me the competition room was closed for judging lol.
    As you say perhaps next year.

Bill
    DaddyO and Nap like this.
  4. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Nice to
    Nap and Banjer like this.
  5. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Only ever dealt with Bonapartes direct at Euro, but never had any negative issues with them or their products.

- Steve
    Nap likes this.
  6. Henk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I got a nice deal on a very big bust of a Celtic Chieftain on the day, and previous dealings on line have been good aswel.
    Nap likes this.