1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Body Of Richard 3rd, Proven!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Tubby-Nuts-REMOVED, Feb 3, 2013.

1. baronband Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    The strange thing is he actually will be put to work, even if it is as a tourist attraction.
    Don likes this.
  2. Don Well-Known Member

Your kidding mate, he starts on monday repairng the bloody carpark.

Don
    baronband likes this.
  3. baronband Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Right after a quick induction to "elf and safety" still he might still have his hard hat and steel toecap boots!
    Don likes this.
  4. Tubby-Nuts-REMOVED Guest

United-Kingdom
    However, I think he may require some training, in lifting heavy objects!.... so that he can't start legal proceedings, against the Council, for damages from having a 'Bad-Back',.... due to 500yrs! of having Horse drawn carts, and the odd Fiat Punto! parked on his 'Barnet'.
  5. baronband Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Might not pass his manual handling assessment with that spine
  6. Gaudin A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    He cant lift heavy objects- occupational health will not allow it.
    People, stop this non-sense - I have just signed his MED3 certificate signing him off till his appeal goes through.
    Must admit, had to give him a hefty batch of diazepam too... guilty - but he is a King after all.
  7. baronband Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    I bet he uses the old chestnut, all of his training is "out of date" now...any excuse!
  8. Gaudin A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    For all I care - no doctor has actually confirmed that he is dead :) Has anyone signed the death certificate - I am sure there was foul play surrounding his demise