1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Bobby Jones

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Joe Hudson, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys,

Seeing how I am not posting to much lately I thought that I would share with you an old golfer that I did of Bobby Jones. I used the Sculpey that Gary had told me about and liked using it very much. It has it's advantages and then the AVES has its advantages. I used a Mussini (sp?) head and modified it. I was not to happy with the painting and in the end someone else liked it, so I sold him. Thinking back I should have just added him to the collection but I can always try and do a better one. :)

I hope you enjoy.

Joe

Attached Files:

2. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys,

Seeing how I am not posting to much lately I thought that I would share with you an old golfer that I did of Bobby Jones. I used the Sculpey that Gary had told me about and liked using it very much. It has it's advantages and then the AVES has its advantages. I used a Mussini (sp?) head and modified it. I was not to happy with the painting and in the end someone else liked it, so I sold him. Thinking back I should have just added him to the collection but I can always try and do a better one. :)

I hope you enjoy.

Joe
  3. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    another

Attached Files:

4. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
  5. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Now with paint. Just a note I have other pictures that I can post later if anyone is interested.

Joe

Attached Files:

6. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Now with paint. Just a note I have other pictures that I can post later if anyone is interested.

Joe
  7. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    one more

Attached Files:

8. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
  9. JCOX Active Member

United-States
    Looks great Joe. Thanks for sharing it. :)

-jim cox
  10. JCOX Active Member

United-States
    Looks great Joe. Thanks for sharing it. :)

-jim cox
  11. Hardy Guest

Looks great joe.
  12. Hardy Guest

Looks great joe.
  13. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
  14. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
  15. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Very Nice Joe Loads of Talent.

Robin
  16. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Very Nice Joe Loads of Talent.

Robin
  17. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for the very kind comments. I really do appreciate them. Hopefully soon I will get back into the sculpting. I am now looking forward to another golfer.

Joe
  18. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for the very kind comments. I really do appreciate them. Hopefully soon I will get back into the sculpting. I am now looking forward to another golfer.

Joe
  19. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Joe!

He really turned out terrific! I love how neat and clean your paint jobs are, something I wish I could do also :) The sculpting is really good too, but that almost goes without saying comming from you!

Keep up the great work!
  20. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Joe!

He really turned out terrific! I love how neat and clean your paint jobs are, something I wish I could do also :) The sculpting is really good too, but that almost goes without saying comming from you!

Keep up the great work!