1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"bluey" on Boboubi ridge 1943

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by John Belcher, Apr 16, 2010.

1. John Belcher A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hello Guys.Phil Walden has asked me on his behalf to post a work in progress picture of his figure. "bluey" on Boboubi ridge New Guinea, May 1943, Pacific theatre, 120mm Resin kit to be released through Ozmods Scale Models.

Regards,John.
    http://www.ozmods-kits.com/

Attached Files:

2. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Phil, great sculpting and excellent work on the weapon. (y)

Cheers Ken
  3. Michael Tse Active Member

HongKong
    I am very very surprised this firm hasnt caught my attention earlier. The four 120mm figures from their website are quite amazing, even if the pics arent really allowing one to find out more. And this one is consistent with those in terms of quality and theme.

Do you guys have a UK distributor? Thanks!
  4. housecarl Forum Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Another dynamic figure from Phil, great details.
    Carl.
  5. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    I can see the strong influence of Australian war artist Ivor Hele in this sculpt from Phil Walden. Hele painted and scetched some of the most evocative scenes of Australian servicemen in New Guinea, and I know he's inspired many of Phil's sculpts.

Phil, once again, has captured a dramatic frozen moment in time. I have no doubt it will be very popular. Thanks for the pics John.
  6. PHIL WALDEN Member

Evening folks,...John mate Aubs sent you the wrong photo, O! well...now he is kneeling on his right knee and has an up hill setting....hello "THE" Dawe,been watching the wee flyer, good stuff brother...Ivor Helle he's the man....
    Micheal, l've been around for ever, but OZMODS SCALE MODLES has a long history in aircraft and boats also, Greg just talked me out of retirment or some thing like that,mate any questions l can help you with just fire away...
    O yes there is a choice of heads and a slouch hat....thanks for the good words, cant say when l first saw this photo that all was good but l will get up some up to date pics
    .....many thanks guys..Phil....
  7. John Belcher A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hello guys,here is the photo that Phil was talking about.I attached the wrong one at the beginning of this thread.sorry for the mix up.:confused:Philis still working on this sculpt and there will be more photos over the next couple of weeks.

Regards,John::)

Attached Files: