1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Blue Highlighted Name

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wayneb, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    This is just my opinion...But why does a members name have to be highlighted in blue in "members online" just because you send in a small bit of money to support PF. I personally don't like that and don't need to stand out as a PF supporter because I feel that we are all PF supporters just by contributing our thoughts and knowledge. If it stokes your ego then so be it.....but personally I don't need it. I will continue to support PF under anonymous if that's possible.

Wayne
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Wayne

Personally it's a thing I never took much notice of .......highlighting might encourage more to be a PF supporter ...it's a small cost for sure .

Highlighting as far as I know is a way of showing a PF supporter .....perhaps it's a way of keeping a numbers tally also ?

Will check this out with Pawel

Nap
  3. Helm A Fixture

England
    Wayne, I really wish I had your problems.
    housecarl and OldTaff like this.
  4. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Can my name be in red and flashing?

Mark.
    Nap likes this.
  5. pwadm Administrator

Canada
    Wayne,

Thank you for you comment and for supporting the forum. The bold font is a way of making the supporters of the forum noticeable, to make them stand out in a certain way. Since supporters do not receive any real benefits (the forum is free to use) it is a small way of saying 'thank you'. You are also right about everyone contributing to the forum. Active members receive 'trophy points', 'likes' and an increased post count. Like the bold font - a small recognition for being an active contributor to the forum.

I will remove your name from the Supporters group - your name shouldn't be highlighted anymore.

Mark - I am working on it ;)
    Nap and housecarl like this.
  6. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Steve......I don't think you want my problem......It's called old and crotchety.
    housecarl likes this.
  7. Ronaldo A Fixture

:D
  8. Ronaldo A Fixture

Quite frankly it seems most of us are old and earned the right to be crotchety :eek:
    Helm likes this.
  9. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Old and crotchety yes...……………..Parsimonious curmudgeon...…..Not yet...…….:unsure:
  10. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Sounds Scottish! That’s without looking up to see what the hell ‘Parsimonious’, means. Curmudgeon yes! That goes without saying.

Mark.
    Nap likes this.