1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Bleu Max

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by petit belge, Mar 6, 2008.

1. petit belge New Member

Belgium
    My friend 'den ducky' (Lieven), also member of this forum, asked me to show you this bust. It's a 200mm, the head is reshaped and the dark grey putty for the uniform is a bake clay.

It's a German WW1 pilot.

[IMG] [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]

[IMG]
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Roger,
    No strange feelings when you doing this. It looks so normal....

Marc
  3. petit belge New Member

Belgium
    Now %arc, not at all, it's a piece Lieven is making. I'm just the messanger, don't shoot!
  4. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Its looking good so far. The shoulders look a bit too wide though, or the head is too small. Not sure which, or if its a combination. Either way, its a work in progress and I am sure it will be done just right.
  5. maxD New Member

France
    very cool, I'm waiting the following...

to me, the neck is really too thin, he has large shoulders and large thorax...but the head seems very little... enlarge the neck is the best solution I think ;)
  6. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    I agree with Anders and Maxime about the proportions. Not sure what I'd do to solve it. Probably measure everything first and compare to a good proportions chart. The tunic is very nicely done so far. Nice drapery.

All the best,
    Dan
  7. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Very nice work so far.

Cheers
    Roc
  8. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    In addition to making the neck a bit thicker, I think I'd also suggest to take off a bit on each shoulder, where the arms connect to the torso.
  9. denducky Member

Belgium
    thanks for the comment
    i did some check up and did some changment on the arms like Anders Heintz said
    for the rest everythink seems all right

i will post a foto

see and hear you next time

greetings lieven