1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Black Army Models

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Kevindunne, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Kevindunne Active Member

United-States
    Full marks to Balzs at Black Army Models.
    Ordered their new Polish Uhlan and it is a gem.
    Fast service and superior product.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Kevin

Nice to see good service and product quality highlighted ..well done Black Army

...one thing...is it painted yet ....that's the question ???...lol

Nap
  3. REMOVED PlanetFigure Supporter

Hoping mine will arrive soon...to,canada
  4. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    Kevin, thank You for your kind words. I'm happy you got it. Have a good painting time!
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  5. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    Hello John,

I ckecked you pack in the tracking service and it was arrived to Canada on 18th October. I write you a PM, because there was happened something.
  6. Nap Moderator

England
    Looking forward to getting mine which I ordered yesterday ...it's all Kevin's fault !

Looks a great sculpt

Nap
  7. REMOVED PlanetFigure Supporter

Don’t worry..it will show..we are on the western side of the country.
  8. REMOVED PlanetFigure Supporter

Mine arrived..actually yesterday but delivery didn’t happen due first snowstorm of the season ..picked it up from post office few minutes ago...and absolutely exquisite. Well packed in bubble wrap over the kit box, and then goodly sized one so able to get through the wars of international shipping unscathed.

Executed in good quality resin, nothing seems greasy with release agents or oversoft, no blemishes or voids..You get two heads ..clean shaven or rather distinguished moustachioed version, copper wire for cording..no offensive casting gates in nasty places, nor moulding lines..epaulettes nicely undercut, collar looks realistically folded to shoulders vs looking mounded to shoulders...other uniform seams done with restraint to scale. And really nicely done box art..
    Great value...and Balaz truly cares...he took time to track the order when seemed to be slow arriving and send me a PM..absolutely going to buy more Black Army..
    Black Army and napoleonpeart like this.
  9. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi John

Thanks for sharing your thoughts , nice to hear of a company that is obviously dedicated to quality and customer service .

Why not do a picture review as well of resin in review section .

Looking forward to seeing mine arrive from BA

Nap

I can also recommend the pilot that they have on the website as well