1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Birth of a Viking. )

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by ASTRA, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Oda A Fixture

As I had warned you in my original posting, if you don't go commercial with this I'm coming over there to take yours.Looking at the last set of pics I have only one thing to add.Watch your back and lock your doors cause I'm definitely coming.This is great work,congrats.

Oda.
    ASTRA, Merryweather and billyturnip like this.
  2. ASTRA Active Member

:):):)
    Oda likes this.
  3. JaimeChocano Member

Spain
    Stunning work. I love the textures and how alive the whole piece feels.

I am an absolute beginer and I would like to ask a couple of questions if I may. Do you use water when working with Fimo? alcohol maybe? I have been experimenting with FIMO myself and I find it really hard to achieve a consistency with which I feel confortable. Do you bake the piece multiple times along the process or just once at the end.

Thanks in advance,

Jaime