1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Bin laden is dead!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jim Patrick, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boondocksaint Member

United-States
    Sleeps with the fishes! Mafia style. Lol
  2. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    and now the Gov't (or more specifically the CDR in Chief) will not release the photos. From Fox News....

Fox News has learned that the image shows a large, open gunshot wound on bin Laden's forehead, revealing brain matter. A senior U.S. official who has had access to the images said one of bin Laden's eyes is open while the other is "completely gone."

Oh well, regardless, it doesn't matter. All that does is he has paid the ultimate price at the hands of those he would do the most harm to. One can ask for no more....

Jim Patrick
  3. Paul Active Member

Germany
    When I heard the news I thought "Oh Oh!! "
    I´m not sure he would have lived long anyway..but I agree with the fact it could bring some more trouble. The fact that AQ´s theological enemies, the taliban, have said they will revenge this seems bad already.
    Probably just whacking him and not saying anything would have been a good move...his mates would have known but would anyone believe them???
  4. pinsel Active Member

Germany
    i am not sure if its clever to infiltrate an country and make an gun fiesta on an person which is not longer to important for the socalled terror systems.
    because now they will avenge him and surely not Obama and his wife and children will buy the farm.those are highly guarded it will be the common peoples which will pay for it.
    i am surprised that Obama is acting in the same primitive way Bush did.
    well this is not the end now they have created an new Icon for the people which fight against the western world.
    and i do not follow this stories of the 9/11.this story is rather thinn.
    there was an time when OSAMA AND SADDAM where very good friends of the western world.noone gave an nickle then,as long they did kill people which the western world was not to fond off......
    i can only have pitty with all peoples from all sides which have to suffer of this damn politicians....
  5. Gellso A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Who says you can't take out a Bin on a public holiday?
    billyturnip likes this.
  6. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Ahhh what the hell.....sorry, couldn't resist....

Jim Patrick

Attached Files:

billyturnip likes this.
  7. Paul Active Member

Germany
    If it´s brave to execute unarmed people then so be it....must have taken years of training to learn how to do that
  8. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I understood that they shot the teacher.
    And Osama was a master in killing unarmed people....more then 3000 in one day. ( so they said).
    We should never know if he was the brain after 9/11 and why he did it.
    Just as the murder on JFK what is still a mystery. One thing is sure, Oswald didn't do it.
    This is again some unsolved issue into the history of the USA.

Marc
  9. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    ...and how many thousands upon thousands of deaths, not all American BTW, is Bin Laden DIRECTLY responsible for? I agree, it must have taken years of training to learn how to murder innocent, unarmed civillians. Oh wait, nevermind....it did!

In the end, regardless of the different opinions we might have, Bin Laden got EXACTLY what he deserved. A bullet to the head. Too bad we can't bill his family for the cost of that bullet....

Jim Patrick
  10. Paul Active Member

Germany
    No-one will ever know now....he was never put to trial.

If he deserves a bullet in the head for being directly responsible for the deaths of innocent civilians, then surely he was just at the top of a very very long list?

There´s just seems to be a hell of a lot more to all of the events of recent history than meets the eye...
  11. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Do you think they really dumped the body in the ocean ?

I'm betting the body is crated up and put here:

[IMG]
  12. Paul Active Member

Germany
    If...and I say if with caution, they have placed, dumped or however his body at sea it would be an breach of civil and military law and 2 wrongs never make a right.
  13. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Actually a burial at sea (if this was in fact done) is not a breach of any laws. A burial at sea is a common, acceptable and legal burial accepted and practised, by all navies around the world. Not as common now as it used to be, but nothing illegal with this practise.

Returning a body home to the family today isn't as hard as it once was. All the way to the late 70's-early 80's a burial at sea was a very common practise.

One thing we are losing site of here, IF!! Bin Laden was killed, what country in their right mind would accept the body? Many prisoners in GITMO are still there because their home country, as well as others, simply refuse to accept them. Anyway, my two cents/euro/peso/denari/..........

Jim Patrick
  14. Nappy1 New Member

United-States
    I'm sorry our German posters are concerned about the U.S. killing an unarmed Bin Laden. Did we infringe on a 1936-1945 German patent?
  15. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    The absolutely lowest drawer, your Posting!
  16. Paul Active Member

Germany
    OOPs la! If that´s the best you can come up with is to insult someone through thier nationality, and to link the killing to that part of history somewhat proves a point. A bit Freudian I´d say.
    I´ll add...I may be living here but I am not german.
  17. Nappy1 New Member

United-States
    If you didn't appreciate the posting, then keep your opinions of U.S. foreign policy to yourself, especially when our actions deal with justice for 3,000+ murdered American civilians.

Thank you.
  18. Paul Active Member

Germany
  19. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    "If you didn't appreciate the posting, then keep your opinions of U.S. foreign policy to yourself, especially when our actions deal with justice for 3,000+ murdered American unarmed civilians."

FTFY
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.