1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Bin laden is dead!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jim Patrick, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Hell yeah!!!! Enjoy your virgins Mr. mass murder. Gonna be a good day today .

Before anyone gets upset....this is in the Off Topic forum.

Jim Patrick
    J.A.Hidalgo, Tommi, Ernest and 4 others like this.
  2. Paul20100 A Fixture

France
    Re: Bin laden is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off topic but good news, especially for those who have been working to his capture for the past ten years, those who have lost their lives at war et 9/11 victims' relatives.
    Jim Patrick and Diegoff like this.
  3. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States

"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure" -Mark Twain
  4. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal

:D:D:D

Please!!! bring those Seal to Portugal we have here a lot of corrupt politicians who should have the same fate as osama.
  5. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    No virgins in hell I guess ;)
  6. renarts Active Member

United-States
    Doesn't specify what kind of virgins. As far as we know its a bunch of 50 year old guys.
    Well done guys. Good hunting.
    Jim Patrick likes this.
  7. Gellso A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Can you imagine the size of medal they're going to give to the seal who slotted him?
    Justice is served...hope it hurt.
  8. captfue Active Member

United-States
    Good job squids! Sadly we'll never know who shot him.
  9. kaz6120 A Fixture

Japan
    I think this is a good news for most of the people, especially Americans.

As a person who live on neutral ground, I have a little bit different opinion. My opinion is that US should capture him alive, not dead. Killing him means we lost a chance to get a lot of information from him, there still are lot of "how" and "why"s remains.

And it also makes his followers to take reprisals more and doesn't work for stopping terrorism and at the same time doesn't mean the end of terrorism.

Sorry I don't mean to interrupt you all but I just want to say there's a different point of view.

What do you think?
  10. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Everybody knows that Jack Bauer killed him XD
  11. Boondocksaint Member

United-States
    Double tap to the head. Nice. :)
  12. Boondocksaint Member

United-States

He wouldn't surrender

The seals feared he might be rigged with explosives. So he got the double tap

I agree there are a lot of unanswered questions but do you really think he'd cooperate?
  13. mikec55 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States

Now THAT'S gun control!
  14. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Good. Now can we get our boys home from Afghanistan!!
  15. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    I agree.

Regards
  16. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I totally agree with Kazufumi.
    I had always my doubts about who did 9/11. I never seen or hear hard evidence that Al Queida did it. It was the same government that shout about the deadly weapons that Irak should had.
    Don't misunderstand me............it is good that this man don't longer is upon the living.
    I also believe that another lunatick is allready stands up.
    Fighting against terrorism is like mopping with the water running.
    Hope that the dutch mission for Afghanistan would stop now.
    pinsel likes this.
  17. Christosjager A Fixture

Greece
    ...they are saying... but let me have my doubts. Maibe now Osama is with a lot of girls somewhere in an exotic place drinking ice tea and laughing or maibe his is dead for real. But the question (and issue) for me is, why now? It is a big coincidence the announce of that death while there is on fire the arabic countries. Anyway, I love Americans and I share with them their happiness for this victory.
  18. HiroshiAirborne Active Member

United-States
    I had a shot of whiskey for all my friends who never made it back from Afghanistan... 12 shots. I was going to have another shot for the SEAL team that did the job but I had to wait for the next evening when I was sober again.

Yay, we got him!
  19. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    WHY PEOPLE HAVE DOUBT ABOUT BIN LADEN DEATH? the bastard is kaput!
    housecarl likes this.
  20. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    LOL Ernest they gov't just announced today they will release the photos, possibly even the video as well. Actually, Bin Laden isn't kaput. He swims with the fishes now.....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Patrick
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.