1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Bill Horan's F-P accessories Are Ready !

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by yeo_64, Feb 6, 2005.

1. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi guys :lol: ! I just got an e-mail from Brad Liford announcing the release of Bill Horan's F-P war accessories. Woohoo !!
    Kenneth :)

[It's been interesting and fast paced over the past couple of months, but the Franco-Prussian items created by Bill Horan are now ready for sales. The accessories will be seperated into two sets, French and Prussian. Each set will include accessories for three figures and will sell for $15.00 per pack. Approximately 33 pieces in the French set and 27 pieces in the Prussian set.

The French accessories will include kepi, knapsack, cooking pot, mess kit, tents pegs, bayonet, canteen, expense pouch, 1867 cartridge pouch, and 1860 cartridge pouch. The Prussian accessories will include 1860 pickelhaube, Jager shako, 2 cartridge pouches, canteen, sword, mess kit, and knapsack.

Shipping for ordered items will be through USPS, priority-confirmed, and will run at a minimum $4.50 for sales within the U.S. Sales outside the of the U.S. will be shipped USAir and will be based on amount ordered and shipping location.

Thanks to all for your patience.

Brad Liford
    Scream'n Eagle
    PO Box 5127
    Hemet, CA 92544 ]
  2. jjgurk Member

United-States
    Excellent news. Is there a website? I'd like to contact Brad regarding these sets.

John
  3. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
  4. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi John ! Nope,I'm afraid you'll have to contact Brad via e-mail.HTH
    Kenneth.
  5. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    my email to Brad just bounced back!

guess his mailbox my be full!