1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

BESTSOLDIERS NEWS Lord of Winter - King of Viking

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by joepanzer, Dec 20, 2017.

1. joepanzer PlanetFigure Supporter

Happy to show boxart and new version of Bestsoldiers News
    first 50 in metal box and card
    thanks for support Merry Christmas
    Marco Ganghini
    Bestsoldiers
    [IMG]
    pokrad, Blind Pew, balder and 13 others like this.
  2. Helm A Fixture

England
    Very nice selection of options with this one
    Steve
  3. Filipe Well-Known Member

Brazil
    What I like with Marco and BestSoldiers is the multiple possibilites that he always provides. Very nice one.
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Great, just great opportunity to give us the change to make some different figures with one box.
    Excellent.

Marc
  5. joepanzer PlanetFigure Supporter

6. joepanzer PlanetFigure Supporter

thanks to all I received very justified reports of artists who would like the figure but that the piece came out a little 'too much under Christmas .... and then since it' an important piece I offer the opportunity to those who book now to have one discount so as not to lose the initial limited edition with metal box and internal card offer will be valid for all the items booked here at the end of the year thank you
    http://shop.bestsoldiershop.com/epages/14739.sf/it_IT/?ObjectPath=/Shops/14739/Products/"BEST_75022 RESERVATION 48"