1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wanting to Buy Best Soldiers 75mm Mercenary (new edition)

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by OldTaff, Oct 2, 2020.

1. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    If anyone has this figure in their GA that needs a new home, please PM me, and I'm sure we can reach an amicable accord.

Cheers,
    Alan
  2. custer760 Well-Known Member

Hello Alan,
    Whats the difference in old and New editions?
    Regards
    Pete
  3. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Hello, Pete,
    As far as I can make out, the first was all metal, the second was(is) in resin. With each there is a choice of heads, I believe . I should have added that either version is OK by me. It's a rather nice figure that has captured my imagination.....you know how it is:rolleyes:
    If you have one that needs anew home, please let me know.

Regards,
    Alan
    Oda likes this.
  4. Nap A Fixture

England
    Have you a picture Alan ?

Nap
  5. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    No, Nap,....or rather ,I do have pictures that I've seen on Best Soldiers website,and completed figures on "Virtual Museum of Historical Miniatures". It's just that I don't have the technical ability to transfer them to here (or anywhere !) Which is why I never post stuff up.:rolleyes::LOL:

Alan
    Oda likes this.
  6. taliesin2013 Active Member

This is the figure , I think.
  7. taliesin2013 Active Member

8. Nap A Fixture

England
    No worries Alan there's plenty of info in the Welcome aboard part and your welcome to message me always happy to help

Good luck in getting the figure

Nap
  9. taliesin2013 Active Member

You can order it directly to bestsoldiers,the figure is new, unlikely to be already in the gray army of one of us.
  10. NeilW A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  11. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Cheers, chaps, appreciate your help. I was aware the figure is currently available, but I'm a bit wary of the Italian postal system. I may have to offer sacrifices to the messenger gods, bite the bullet and just order it direct.......here's hoping :D(y)

Alan
  12. taliesin2013 Active Member

Legitimate fear, but a registered letter from Italy to the UK costs € 12.70, with the priority, which is not tracked, costs € 7.30; if the news can help.
    OldTaff likes this.
  13. taliesin2013 Active Member

Obviously that if you'll find the figure here, its cost will be (perhaps :)) sympa.
  14. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Well, I've ordered it now, with the postage set at 13 or 15 Euros, depending on weight, so we shall see...... Hope springs eternal, :LOL:

Alan
    Nap likes this.
  15. taliesin2013 Active Member

Nothing at all:cool:
  16. amarok1969 Active Member

Spain
    Hi Alan,

Don't worry. Personally I've bought (and continue to buy) figures from Italy brands (Pegaso Models, Aradia Miniatures, etc ... and also through Ebay members ) and I have never had any problem with the Italian postal system. It may take more or less (depending postage you choosen), but they've always arrived me.

All the best, and I hope sacrifices to the messenger gods aren't necessary. :)

P.S. In the past I bought a figure to the member taliesin2013, and it arrived without problems. She is in Italy, if I remember correctly... :sneaky:
    OldTaff likes this.
  17. taliesin2013 Active Member

Yes, and thanks.
  18. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    :D:happy: Cheers, chaps, ...you're all diamonds

Alan
  19. custer760 Well-Known Member

Sorry about that Alan, I have it (The old Version ) for 25 euros on my list...realized too late.
    Regards
    Pete
  20. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England