1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Best of Show Euro Militaire

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Bluesking, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Guys

Just to let you know Roy will be setting up a gallery of pics for Euro by tomorrow if not sooner.

But I thought it best just to clarify, The best of Show is called “Storm Child”, and is a single 1/35th little girl, but the emotional content smacks you in the face like a hammer, just a beauty. I unfortunately dont have a finished picture of it, but I am sure someone will post it soon.....

Dave
  2. Manfred Active Member

My congratulations Roy !

Excellent work.
  3. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Roy, Congratulations!~Gary
  4. Stefano Borin New Member

United-States
    Roy my friend congratulation...
    where is the figure?

ciao da Stefano

Oh!!! exuseme now I sow it...
    Beautifull!!! without words...
  5. Marijn Van Gils New Member

Roy, once more, but still from my heart:

!!!Congratulations!!!

A more than deserved award for a true artist and gentleman! I'm so happy the BOS went to the most expressive piece on show.

All the best,

Marijn
  6. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Well, well, well........what can I say except a GREAT WELLDONE & BRAVOOOOOOOOOO for this REMARCABLE FEAT

I hope you read my reply to Dave

Roy, I'm really so happy for you mate, for adding another feather to your hat.......a fitting tribute to a true ARTIST and above all one of the most humble, down to earth blokes that graces our hobby and which makes you even GREATER then you really are.........its your moment under the flood lights mate, so please, DESERVEDLEY bask in ALL ITS GLORY

Take Care

Ray ;)
  7. flart1943 Active Member

England
    Well done

Well done Roy. You looked stunned but Happy.
    Pete