1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Open Book Beneito Tercio De Extranjeros 1921

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Tommi, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    main1.jpg main2.jpg

main3.jpg

This is one of the latest releases from Beneito Minitures, Tercio De Extranjeros 1921, Sculpted by Jose Hidalgo and colour box art by Jose Hernandez.

The figure kit is 54mm in scale and consist of six white metal parts. There is a small painting guide sheet included in the box.

IMG1.jpg

All parts are contained in a foam line box to help protection of parts during transport. There is also some every nice box art which helps as a painting guide.

IMG2.jpg
    IMG3.jpg
    A close inspection of the kit parts show a good level of detail in the casting with only some hair line mould lines and metal spru plugs to remove.

IMG4.jpg

Front and rear views of the one piece torso for your inspection, again nice clean casting and good level of detail.

IMG5.jpg

IMG6.jpg

The left arm is cast in one piece along with the rifle, it keys into the shoulder exact. The same applies to the right arm that holds the lance. I have shown two views of left and right shown flat and location position.

IMG7.jpg

A close view of the remaining kit parts base, water bottle and bayonet.
    Conclusion:

Another fine release from this long established company. Something different again. Nice simple pose on the figure and easy assembly. All parts are cleanly cast and there is only a minimal clean up. Highly recommended.

Availability:
    Beneito Miniatures web site: http://www.beneito.com/catalog/products_new.php

Tommi
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Thanks Tommi.
    Liked that figure from the moment it came out.
    You pushed over the line: I gonna order it.

Marc
    Tommi likes this.
  3. phc35 Well-Known Member

United-States
    how many dollars is that going to cost? that is sweet! more economic bail outs for me,I'm to big to fail!!!