1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique Bench Protectors - mil-mart miniatures

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by mil-mart, Mar 16, 2012.

1. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Christos and Jamie many thanks for the comments much appreciated and here's another I'm working on.

Cheers Ken IMG_4094.JPG
    fanai likes this.
  2. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Ken,i think these figures are great,i love the confederate soilder he really does have some character about him,these could prove to be very popular ken,the subjects you have chosen as well really suits,i cant wait to see the imperial guard,i'm really looking forward to that,perhaps in the future a 'Napoleon',now that would be great :love:,many congratulations on a brilliant idea,i hope it proves very succesful for you ken (y)

Brian
  3. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Brian many thanks glad you like them mate , stay tuned. :)

Cheers Ken
  4. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Ken,
    love these caricatures, great idea! My son really likes these, as they are in a similar vein as the 3 Finemolds WW2 figs hes done! all the very best with these, again, I think youve found yet another niche!
    cheers,
    Steve(y)
  5. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Steve thanks for the comments and I've just looked up Finemolds on line , great figures .

Cheers Ken
  6. fanai Well-Known Member

Australia
    Love these
    Ken now I can get the boys in our group of my back for doing stange pieces and refer them to here an say nah nanahhnah
    Great Idea
    mil-mart likes this.