1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

BellDandy - "The Angel of Snow"

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Major_Goose, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Hello guys .
    It has been quite a big while that i had not posted anything . But not without a reason .

I had a serious accident with a heavy power drill that cost me serious cuts on the upper surface of my left hand and many stitches .

fortunately nothing critical was hurt , and now the wound is recovering after beeing bandaged for a big while

So the last piece for this year is a comission i undertook some time ago . And is the first of along series of comissions (not of this kind ) that i have arranged to paint in coming months

This is a 250mm figure . That says it all . It was my first time to work on this kind of figure , and was pretty hard for me .

[IMG]

Excuse also my very bad photograph but i dont have much of patience with it

Best Regards and i wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year full of Helath (above all)Hapyness and Joy

Costas

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Attached Files:

• b10.jpg
      b10.jpg
      File size:
      95.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Knill22 Member

United-States
    I think it looks pretty good!!
  3. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Thanks a lot my friend

Costas
  4. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Coastas,

I'm very glad to hear you are well again after your accident, and its wonderful to know you are painting again.

I love this piece. She's very cute and beautifully painted. This large scale stuff seems to suit you. Bravo
  5. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Costas, Great to hear you are doing better and wonderful indeed to see you painting again!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND MERRY NEW YEAR!

Dan and Pam Morton
  6. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Cheers Tony , thanks for wishes and comments my friend

Have a nice Christmas and Happy new year

Costas
  7. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Dan thanks for posting my friend. I wish the best for you and your family for the holy days

Costas
  8. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Beautifully painted Costas. Not the ordinary subject for you.

Merry Christmas to you and your family
  9. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Good work Costas. From my profession i can say you have all the luck you could get. I've seen worse. I wish you a good recovery and the best wishes for the coming days.

Marc.
  10. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Guy hi and thanks a lot for the wishes my friend . Same to you and family

Costas
  11. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Marc thanks for your wishes. I was pretty lucky , i escaped the tenonts by fragments of mm's/ Have a nice new Y4ear

Costas
  12. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Costas,
    Very glad to hear that you are better and back to painting. Great looking figure and different for you.
    My prayers are with you for a continued recover and wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year.
    Cheers
    John
  13. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    John thanks a lot my friend for your warm wishes and post
    I also wish the best for you and your family , for these holy days

Best Regards

Costas
  14. dimgall Active Member

Greece
    hello Costas !niceto see youare painting again!i love the blues you have used the angels hair!now to some historical ones............

ps. is this the guardian angel of our mutual friend MAMMA LEE?
  15. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Hello Dim and thanks for commenting . Regarding the Angels profession , yes he could be an employee of Mama Lee!!!!! tutto interno
  16. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Good job !

Hi Costas !
    Glad to know that you're MUCH BETTER and wetting those brushes again ;);) ! GOOD JOB on the figgie :D ! Here's wishing you a speedy recovery and a VERY BLESSED CHRISTMAS, my friend ! Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  17. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    My dear friend Kennethh , thanks a lot for your wishes and post
    I wish the best for you and family these holy days, and a happy healthy new Year

Costas
  18. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Good effort on a huge miniature-I wish you health and quick recovery!
    chris
  19. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Thanks a lot Chris for your wishes . This was not a miniature but a statue !
  20. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Bravo Costa. It came out nicely as far as I can see and in that scale....Well done my friend...and Merry Xmas and Happy new year to you and your family.

Xenofon