1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Battle for the Hedgerows 1944

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by RobH, Apr 21, 2004.

1. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Cheers folks

Pete: have a few Dragon kits knocking around so will look at these as a possiblity.
    I do have the Terrain Modelling book; will check it out again.

I remember Adrian Bay's 'Lt Buck Compton' figure in 75mm, that had an excellent hedgerow base in it as I remember!

Rob
  2. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Here's a couple of photos of a US helmet test fitted to my scratchbuilt head.

Happy with the fit

[IMG]

[IMG]

might need more work on the head, but not suitable for a rifleman under fire. He'll be used on another project (with this helmet though)

:lol:

Rob
  3. LCoote New Member

Australia
    Rob, the helmet's a good fit , but yeh he needs a bit more expression for someone in combat.
    The multipose heads were pretty good, especially the ones from the 8th army and Afrika korps sets.