1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Bash Models and accessories

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by peedee, Feb 18, 2020.

1. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    First two releases from Bash Models, the Space Girl bust in 1/9th and 1/16th scales.

Available from the Bash Models Facebook page, prices are £45 and £25 respectively including UK postage.

Shown below is a painted version of the 1/9th scale bust, painted by Adrian Hopwood.

Adrian Hopwood's company, also selling scenic accessories resin flats and tools will be at shows around and about.
    Some stock will be available at:
    Universal Model Show,
    Malpass 6th form college,
    Welsh Row,
    Nantwich CW 5 5 HD
    This coming Sunday 23rd Feb
    FB_IMG_1579795823989.jpg
  2. Gary_81 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Just a quick question this is Herja by 1879miniatures.co.uk which they are still selling on there site for £42, so are you selling as a partner or was it you buying the rights to the 3D print to resize and re-sell?.

Gary
  3. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom

Hi All,
    It's all above board and 100% genuine, I sold the rights and master to Adrian Hopwood. I left the details on my website so if any enquiries come in I could pass them on to Adrian. I wish you well with this Adrian I know how much you loved it.
    I decided to let it go because it's more Adrian's thing and was a total left field purchase by me and did not fit with my Zulu war portfolio.
    cheers
    Richie
    peedee, Landrotten Highlander and Nap like this.
  4. Gary_81 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Well that's great to hear, and if these are the type of models that will be in Bash Models line up I'm very excited as this is just the type of model I love.

Gary
    peedee likes this.
  5. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    More to announce tomorrow Gary.
    Thanks for the positive response.
    Gary_81 likes this.
  6. Nap Moderator

England

Good to see Bash Models releases her on PF

Nap
    peedee likes this.