1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Basement Figures - War of Roses Billman

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Robin, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    elgreco, gordy, Steve and 4 others like this.
  2. Konstantin A Fixture

Ukraine
    Great metals.
  3. Bootneck Well-Known Member

Have just seen this figure in the flesh this afternoon at the White Rose club meet, Thanks for bringing him along Adrian great figure & painting, I cannot believe you turn these stunners out with such a limited palete.
  4. jenghiz Active Member

England
    Likewise,saw it today,excellent work by both Rob and Adrian.
  5. elanlane13 A Fixture

England
    Here are some snaps of the master
    [IMG] [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]
  6. Einion Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pics of the master Alan, nice to see it in the putty. Face looks great, a real character (y)

I'm not a fan of straight cutoffs on busts generally, and here with the step up to the back it just looks a bit weird to me from 3/4 views and from the side.

I think a curved cutoff swooping from the front up to the back generally looks best, would look something like this:

[IMG]

Einion
    gorgosaurus likes this.
  7. elanlane13 A Fixture

England
    Einion,
    I chose the cut off so I could get the full emblem on the back. However, it does look good the way you have shown it. Next time perhaps:)
  8. blabsy PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
  9. elanlane13 A Fixture

England
    Thanks for the feedback Paul, the aim was to make him look as hard as possible:D