1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Barton Miniatures OFFICIAL Website!! http://bartonminiatures.blogspot.com/

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by musketeer1, Apr 10, 2011.

1. musketeer1 New Member

United-Kingdom
    Dear All,

http://bartonminiatures.blogspot.com/

As some of you may know, Barton Miniatures has seeming dissappeared off of the face of the figure industry for many years. We have not, as some have put it, been bought by a man in Hawaii in a shed who has send all of our moulds into a black-hole.

Barton Miniatures was purchased off of James Barton many years ago by a company now called Kitney and Company. Kitney and Company are also the legal owners of a smaller scale miniature company called Battle Honours which many of you may also have heard of.

Kitney and Company is a small family business which is mainly a manufacturing-silversmith business. As a consequence the Barton Miniatures side of things has been put on the back-burner up until now.

My name is Tom Kitney and I am the son of one of the owners of Kitney and Company, Christopher Kitney. I have grown up in the wargaming/miniature world and as such, that is my passion. Having seen what is on offer elsewhere, I have realised the quality of Barton Miniatures' 90mm white-metal models has been unavailable to the modelling community for too long.

Therefore, as of this moment, Barton Miniatures will rise anew and reclaim its place as one of the premier manufacturers in this field. To do this I need your help. Please contact us using the contact details below to help us revive this company, without the orders this will be impossible.

Please spread word of our return as word of mouth is some of the most powerful advertising we can have.

The Website: http://bartonminiatures.blogspot.com/

To order you can contact Kitney and Company (Barton Miniatures) on Tel: 01304 611 968 or Email: sales@kitneyandco.com

NEW: We also accept payment via PAYPAL so please don't hesitate to enquire about this facility.

Yours faithfully,

Tom Kitney
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Congratulations Tom and we wish you and company great successes with your ventures :)
  3. Ventress Well-Known Member

England
    I recall Barton Miniatures a long time ago when I started out in the hobby- great ACW figures come to mind. Good luck!!
  4. rheath Active Member

South-Africa
    Thanks for posting Chris, I would recommend that some reviews be conducted where possible, so that the PF guys can get an idea of packaging/sculpting and quality/parts etc on close up. That'll be the best way IMO to get real interest.;)
  5. IIICorps Active Member

United-States
    Good news! I collect the old Barton miniatures and try to snatch them up where ever I find them.
    :)
  6. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Wonderful to see these back in production. I seem to recall an RHA trumpeter/bugler to go with the captain, but it does not appear in your blog.

Best wishes,

Mike