1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

For Sale Bargain corner: Andrea, Verlinden and El Viejo Dragon oldies

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Blue Thunder, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Blue Thunder A Fixture

Portugal
    Good evening nice friends!

I have here some oldies to sell. Conditions are variable and visible in the photographs. Nevertheless, if you have the smallest doubt about their condition please send me a private message asking whatever your wishes are :)

I'm in Europe. Shipping charges for Registrated and tracked Airmail are like this:

One figure - Europe: 4.60€, rest of the World: 5.70€
    Two figures - Europe: 6.10€, rest of the World: 8.75€
    Three or Four figures - Europe: 9.10€, rest of the World :15.40€
    Five to Eight figures - Europe: 13.60€, rest of the World: 23.00€

(I don't do postal prices, I just copy/pasted values from the local courier)

Payment by paypal only, please :)

Well, now here are the miniatures:

Andrea 54mm Barbarian: Model is complete and unstarted - Price 15.00€ SUMMER SALE UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY 17th August: 12.00€

[IMG]

[IMG]

Andrea 54mm Barbarian II: Model is complete and not started - Price 15.00€ SUMMER SALE UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY 17th August: 12.00€

[IMG]

[IMG]

Verlinden 120mm Navy Seal Vietnam. Model is complete! :) I just located in a spare parts box an Armalite M4 Colt Commando and an offensive grenade. Several parts are painted and there's a thread that didn't endure the test of time, better replace it with quality thread. Price 12.00€ SUMMER SALE UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY 17th August: 8.00€

[IMG]

[IMG]

Here's the weapons and gear in detail: The shotgun, the M4, the knife, and so on:

[IMG]

Prices dropped! :) This sale ends 17th August!

Now the ones that already went away to meet new friends!
    ______________________________ // _______________________________

And now the ones that already went to meet new owners! :)

Andrea 54mm Landsknetch: Model is complete and unstarted - SOLD

[IMG]

[IMG]

Amati 120mm Iroquois Warrior - model is complete and partially assembled. The flesh parts were undercoated - SOLD

[IMG]

[IMG]

Verlinden 120mm Japanese Warrior. Model is complete. Several parts are already cleaned -SOLD

[IMG]

[IMG]

Verlinden 120mm Roman Legionair. Model is complete and was disassembled. Shield is painted matt black. - SOLD

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Verlinden 150mm "Ursona". Model is INCOMPLETE! Box is very worn and she misses a heart (yep, you read well. Her left hand is holding a heart, that is missing) Doing a "heart" out of epoxy putty is a pretty easy job. It's just a blob. - SOLD

[IMG]

[IMG]

Verlinden 120mm SS Cavalry Officer. Model is complete. However half and lower body are assembled. While the figure was disassembled and stripped, left arm remains attached. Putty is visible - SOLD!

[IMG]

[IMG]

First private message takes the trophy!

Only one resin and two white metal remaining. Hurry up! :) Summer sales end fast :)
  2. Wheels Active Member

United-States
    May I say....a very nice presentation of the kits you have for sale.
    Very professional. Very straightforward.
    Sincere best of luck moving them.....
    Blue Thunder and napoleonpeart like this.
  3. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    Hi,
    I am interested in the Andrea Landsknecht Standard Bearer. PM sent.
    Cheers, Martin
    Blue Thunder likes this.
  4. Blue Thunder A Fixture

Portugal
    Thanks Chris! :) Oldies but goldies :) ... and almost for free! :)

PM replied Martin. The great Landsknecht is going to your home. Make a fantastic winner! :)
    Martin64 likes this.
  5. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    I would like the Amati 120mm Iroquois Warrior @ 9.00 euros if it's still available .
    chippy
    Blue Thunder likes this.
  6. Blue Thunder A Fixture

Portugal
    And the Iroquois warrior is flying to lovely England! :)

I just would like to say to all you great guys that unwillingly I stated the Iroquois warrior was complete. Fortunately I noticed in time he was missing the mace: You can see in the photographs above, the difference between the box art and the box contents.

I would like publicly to thank to Gordon for his understatement regarding this matter, and I sincerely hope he will make an outstanding contest winner model out of this fantastic figure! He well deserves it! :)

Cheers!

Now, move along fellows, still several oldies going almost priceless
  7. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    Hi Nuno!
    Today the Andrea Landsknecht arrived. Thank you very much!
    Best regards, Martin
    Blue Thunder likes this.
  8. Blue Thunder A Fixture

Portugal
    Thanks for the update Martin! :) Make a beautiful model!!! You well deserve it!

Come on guys! Several oldies ready to flyway! :)
    Martin64 likes this.
  9. civilladies Member

Scotland
    Hi can I please get the Roman legionaire, Japanese warrior and Ursona if you still have them?
    Blue Thunder likes this.
  10. badger Well-Known Member

Scotland
    i would like to buy the verlinden ss officer, could you please put it aside for me./badger
    Blue Thunder likes this.
  11. Blue Thunder A Fixture

Portugal

I just placed them aside, Nicola. Thanks for your post. I just sent you a PM :)
  12. Blue Thunder A Fixture

Portugal

Done, Bill! Thank you for your post. I just sent you too a PM :) Cheers!
  13. badger Well-Known Member

Scotland
    sorry for delay in payment , will send tomorrow, bill
    Blue Thunder likes this.
  14. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Nuno , Just to let you know the Amati 120 mm Iroquois Warrior arrived today in perfect condition . Your packaging was superb .
    Thanks chippy
    Blue Thunder likes this.
  15. Blue Thunder A Fixture

Portugal
    No problem at all Bill! Make an outstanding model out of this golden oldie! :)

Thanks for your feedback too Gordon! I highly recommend you too to all this great community! Thanks for your comprehension! :)

Come on guys! Still two mean barbarians willing to find new grey armies and a Verlinden Nam oldie ready to go away too! :hilarious:
  16. badger Well-Known Member

Scotland
    payment made, thank you-bill, looking forward to painting this figure.
  17. Blue Thunder A Fixture

Portugal
    Thank you Bill! This great kit is now flying to your home! :)

I found some Nam parts in a spare box, please see above, now the SEAL kit is complete. I just rearranged the topic - now the three remaining models appear first. Move on folks! Two barbarians and a Nam Seal ready to go away! :)
  18. Blue Thunder A Fixture

Portugal
    Update to myself! :) Summer sale starting now and lasting until next Sunday, 17th August! Then this sale will be suspended until September. There's a plane to catch next Monday! So grab the last remaining figures now! :hilarious:
  19. civilladies Member

Scotland
    Hi Nuno just got the three figures in the post,
    Thanks Nicola
  20. Blue Thunder A Fixture

Portugal
    Many thanks for the update Nicola! :)

Hope you both will make outstanding miniatures, you well deserve it!

Cheers!