1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Bandai Click together kit - Good to just do an Easy to Complete

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by Jamie Stokes, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Jamie Stokes Well-Known Member

Australia
    Sometimes, just to build momentum, a simple kit with a clean build and high chance of easy completion is what is needed.

So I present the MS-06F-2 Zaku F2. by Bandai in (what I think is) 1/144 scale. (although the scale isn't stated on the box or instructions).

It's a High grade (HG) kit so easy assembly and limited articulation.

Once assembled, I applied a flat clear primer just to deaden the waxy finish. applied the self adhesive stickers for the markings, then applied a flat coat over the top of the stickers.

It's not up to the level of a traditional glue together kit with water slide decals, but it's completed!!

One less model for the shelf of doom!!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Did some detail painting here and there, like a gunsight lens, a gloss varnish on the eye dot, and paint on the gun or the vernier thrusters.

Job done.

And it's good to complete a project.

Continue reading...