"Ballads of the Sherwood Forest. Loxley"

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by vorobiov ruslan, Oct 24, 2019.

1. vorobiov ruslan A Fixture

Uganda
    Hi friends!
    glad to show the first figure from the Sherwood Ballad series - this is the famous Robin Loxley !

Mercury Models 75 мм

DSC08589.JPG DSC08590.JPG DSC08591.JPG DSC08592.JPG DSC08593.JPG DSC08594.JPG DSC08595.JPG DSC08596.JPG
  2. mortier A Fixture

Germany
    Very expressive,looks great
  3. Oda A Fixture

Ruslan you are the man!!!!

Oda.
  4. Ingvarr B New Member

Russian-Federation
    Руслан, поздравляю! Отличная фигура !!!!
    Ruslan, congratulations! Great figure!
  5. balder PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    Love it!
    -Gerald
  6. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Ruslan

Great sculpting , nice position and very natural looking

Wonder what else we will see ...the good Friar, the sheriff of Notingham , Maid Marian ?

Thanks for sharing

Happy benchtime

Nap
  7. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent sculpt. Look forward t seeing the others.
  8. TERRYSOMME1916 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Looks fantastic, great sculpt and pose.
    TERRY
  9. GIANNIS Member

Greece
    Very beautiful. Continues the tradition of nice medieval figures. And the high-detailed base is perfect.
  10. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    A superb figure and a great pose.

Most Robin Hood figures released to date have been a bit naff (like something off the cover of a 1930s story book), but this one really works well. And it shouldn't be too difficult to convert into a just regular medieval archer figure either, if the modeller wants to go down that road.

Latorre did a nice 75mm Little John a while back that might work with this one, but like most of his stuff is now difficult to get hold of at a sensible price. Looking forward to seeing this line develop.

-Steve
  11. vorobiov ruslan A Fixture

Uganda
    Thanks friends!
    We are planning a few more figures from ballads about Robin, I hope they will be no worse.
    MERCURY-MODELS likes this.
  12. Gary_81 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Being from Nottingham and someone who visits Sherwood forest every few weeks I have been waiting so long for a line of Robin and his merry band.
    This is everything I could want in a Robin Hood model and I really hope there is a Maid Marian model in the future as I don't think I have ever seen her done before.
    Once again great model and one I can't wait to buy.

Gary
  13. Ray Mootsey Active Member

United-States
    Hello, Great figure, when is the release date. I cant wait for the rest of the series, all are going to be a must have. Great work, keep it up. Many Thanks Ray
    vorobiov ruslan likes this.
  14. Warren SMITH Active Member

Australia
    I'm originally from Forest Town, which is a stones throw from Edwinstowe, and the Major Oak..Ive even managed to have a few pints in the Robin Hood pub on my visits back home.. So to be able to collect a range of figures based on the legend of Robin and his merry band of rouges would be excellent... (y)