1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Baker 120mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by fanai, Dec 9, 2010.

1. fanai Well-Known Member

Australia
    This is the start of Phil Waldens Next figure of a Rennaisance Baker -same era of his Stone Cutter

The Head is just placed to give effect

Attached Files:

Tommi, housecarl, gordy and 1 other person like this.
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    That's a nice figure.
    Really like the civilian figures.

marc
  3. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    +1 me too!
  4. PHIL WALDEN Member

Cheers men,..the baker,has his own head and oven paddle to carry the bread on, a wee way to go yet.. but he has a dark side, picture! grand daughter puts arm around grandpa, love him grandpy he,s cool, looks just like you!!!....no 17th birthday for her this year,..trouble being shes not far off the mark..my wife said...

you bust your brain, you sweat, to create your idea and the idea looks like you,sad!!
    think l will turn to the bottle... Phil..
  5. fanai Well-Known Member

Australia
    You know she is right mate - get back to the bench and finish it :p
  6. John Belcher A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hey Phil,Know what its like to mate.Like I said on the phone.I get called Geppetto by my boys. Dont know how they come up with that. modeling glasses grey thinning hair,moustache sculpting tools,shavings and paint over the bench,nothing like Geppetto he he he:D.
    Anyway,Great sculpt Phil(y)
    Regards,John
  7. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nice work so far(y)

Tommi