1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

BAH HUMBUG!!! Ebeneezer Scrooge bust in Zbrush

Discussion in 'Digis - Digital Miniatures 3D Modeling' started by garyjd, Jan 5, 2022.

1. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    The follow up to the Wolfe bust was the main character of my favorite story. I've always wanted to do a bust of Scrooge and decided that there was no better time than the Christmas season. Here are some in progress photos as well as the finished bust.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    R Dominick, T-34/85, b00gie and 3 others like this.
  2. Mike - The Kiwi A Fixture

New_Zealand
    You’re getting hang of this Gary :)
    You planning to print & paint yourself or are these practices?
    MikeTheKiwi
  3. Landrotten Highlander Well-Known Member

suitably nasty looking character.
    Love to get my hands on a sample to do some paint studies. so many options OSL or not?...
  4. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks guys, glad you like it. I may look into prints. The only thing I have not done on these "practice" sculpts is key them into parts. If I do, I'll be sure to post something on this thread. Here are a few pics of the back of the bust.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Mike - The Kiwi likes this.