1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Back To The Bench

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Mariner, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Mariner Active Member

Canada
    Hello all,
    Had a very busy few months learning Celtic fiddle and working on a CD of Irish ballads; it's a combination of covers and my own work with the Carlton Showband's Robert Benoit. In six months it's only half completed...
    I needed to take a break from figure painting as it felt like I was in a big rut:notworthy:
    But I did pop in here and there to see you've all been doing some fabulous work.
    I have to finish my Blackfoot warrior and I have Nocturna's Merlin staring at me, too. And, that new Pegaso Dakota warrior is outstanding!
    Wishing you all a happy and peaceful holiday season and the best for 2013,
    Mary
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Good to have you back Mary.
    All the best,
    Carl.(y)
  3. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Had a look at you Gallery, seems you have a crush for cruha .. sorry crusaders
    Best fro 2013